Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bryan Pride

My recent TV life has been consumed with lots and lots of football. This time of year is a High High and a Low Low all together in one. You get lots of great football within just a few days, and then it seems to vanish off the face of the planet for several months.

Today is a big game in the life of Tennessee Fans. The Titans play the Ravens this afternoon in the playoffs. I'm hoping for another music city miracle!! Anyway, as i was watching ESPN this morning and surfing some websites a special came on about the Titans. It wasn't about passing yards, or defense, but about a behind the scenes player, Brian Pride. I really got a kick out of this. Enough so that i paused the dvr and went and found all my equipment to save a copy for the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Go Titans!!



No comments: