Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Old faithful blog

Months have gone by since out last blog post. Lots have changed but mostly things are the same! Today most of my web publishing effort goes to Facebook or twitter. Never the less our old faithful blog is sitting out here hosting years of old but good info. Tonight i thought Id give the old blog a little love and create a new post.

One big change since the last post is the arrival of our iPad!!! At our last post there wasn't even rumors of such a device, how crazy is that. So far Im really digging this little device. I'm writting this post from the iPad as we speak. The keyboard does a pretty good job, but still no where near the speeds of my old trusty regular keyboard, but it is better than I expected. The speed of the device is what has totally blown away. For the first time in two years my iPhone seemed really really slow. I've just had a few days to really dive into the iPad for all the cool stuff but so far im loving it. Is it right it for everyone, probably not. Is there a spot for it in the crazy commuter world and not just for us apple fan boys? Most definitely. I'm reallly excited to see what comes from this new creature. Not just from apple, but from the rest of the industry as they follow suit.

Well honestly I'm so used to 8 word enties from other social stuff this seems like a novel so Im gonna shut 'er down for now. But thanks for stopping by, and feel free to follow me at Facebook.com/heady or on Twitter @heady20. Those are where most of the cool stuff lands these days.

No comments: